Toy-Review: GRIN by Ron English x Made by Monsters


GRIN is designed by Ron English and made by Made By Monsters [tagged]. Standing 7 inches tall, GRIN has a SRP of US$98-per. If you're in New York Comic Con 2009 this weekend, hit up ToyTokyo Booth #858 for your vinyl-fix. (Ron English was in for a signing on Feb 6th).

I really do like this figure. It is leering at me now, sanding directly in front of my keyboard. He'd better not take a bite at my fingers darnnit! LOL


[Short Video showing GRIN's articulation]


(cheers for the generosity, Chris - Gong Hei Fatt Choi, ah!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK