Seen@STGCC 2010: Mutineer Jun & SHON

WHAT: Many weeks ago in December 2010 this Saturday, I ventured out of the hospital for a single day to cruise along the con-aisles of the Singapore Toy Games and Comic Convention in Suntec City. This was what I witnessed from my trusty wheelchair…
MUTINEER-SHON-STGCC-01

WHO: Very excitable at STGCC was the presence of Taiwan-designers Mutineer Jun and Graf-artist SHON, in the Taiwan-pavilion! Previously contended with online reports of their works, I had not expected to meet the duo at the event in Singapore (no, I did not have a chance to keep track of the event-guide as I was in hospital, remember? :p). Ever the gracious designers and friendly folks, we chatted about the international appeal of art toys in the world, and their dream of attending San Diego Comic Con this year. Anyone interested to buddy-up?

On show were Jun's REBEL ANGEL and Shon's CAP DUCK in their many variety guises and editions (all manufactured by How2Work Toys), as well Shon's WAR BABY [Buy]. Toy-eye-candy indeed! CLICK THRU for more snaps, and my best of luck to the duo!

MUTINEER-SHON-STGCC-02

MUTINEER-SHON-STGCC-03
MUTINEER-SHON-STGCC-04
MUTINEER-SHON-STGCC-05

The boys have since exhibited at Tomenosuke's Pop-Up Store in Shibuya Parco on Christmas Day December 2010 (Event images galore here), and products also currently available as well in Indonesia at Plastic Culture. Shown below is Jun with his self-sculpted SIN EATER bust n all it's gnarly-coolness! Limited to only 3 pcs is the Bronze Ink Edition.

MUTINEER-SHON-STGCC-06
MUTINEER-SHON-STGCC-07
MUTINEER-SHON-STGCC-11

And surprises of surprises, the boy gifted me with a 130-pcs limited Black/Grey Edition CAP DUCK [Buy] and a 50-pcs limited GID-Rebel Angel, as well awesome stickers (*Me-Heart-Stickers*). Truly a toy-treat indeed! More on these toys when I am able to - so stay tuned to TOYSREVIL, and go get yourselves one or more each, yo! *LOL*

MUTINEER-SHON-STGCC-09
MUTINEER-SHON-STGCC-10
MUTINEER-SHON-STGCC-12

MUTINEER-SHON-STGCC-08
Why if I had me the use of my legs then, I'd have brought them around town!
JUN-TRE-SHON
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK