Custom-Feature: JAWS Yakuza by Jon-Paul Kaiser

JAWS-Yakuza-JPK-01
JAWS-Yakuza-JPK-02 JAWS-Yakuza-JPK-03

"As ever I've treated the Noop and Shark crown as seperate figures in a set, doing a bit of sculpting and turning the crown into a dragon's head. The Noop himself is a mid-ranked Yakuza as his arms aren't yet fully sleeved with tattoos. His chest tattoos are irregular and asymmetrical as a nod towards the Fukinsei aesthetic." ~JPK
JAWS-Yakuza-JPK-04

Jon-Paul Kaiser customs a Coarse Toys JAWS in his signature black-n-white noir style, and we can but gawk in silence … ell, at least I did, before I typed all this down … go-'n, go carry on gawking, I know I will be …
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK