First Look at Tokidoki x Marvel Frenzies Charm Series


There are dangly key-charms, and there are Marvel x Tokidoki Frenzies Charms. I was clueless about it until I noticed Simone Legno's tweet!
"I opened my first @marvel x @Tokidoki set and found an Iron Man. Excuse the self compliment but it's very cool!"

And it is! Do check with your fav retailers for availability. Their earlier releases where Tokidoki-based charms/zipper-pulls, but this takes the comicbook-loving cake, it does! As much as I'd love a larger-sized figure set, I am sure I would be unable to afford them all - ah but as a capsule-toy-sized series? Here's hoping someone out there sells them as a complete set other than bind-boxes!

TOKIDOKI-MARVEL-CHARMS-03

A bit of googling find Comics Alliance with the product deets - with the set featuring 30 x characters, with only 20 shown in the graphic-image below. Each of the Frenzies will come "blind boxed" with a SRP of between US$6-7. Like. WANT.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK