Toy-Review: Custom Dunny by Lunabee

LUNABEE-CUSTOM-DUNNY-01

Shown here are snaps of a custom-painted 3" Dunny from UK-based artist Lunabee [interviewed here] and gifted to me while I was lying in the hospital late last year, recovering from Stroke -and I love it to bits! I sure made my stay a soother ride, true story!

LUNABEE-CUSTOM-DUNNY-02

A surprise-gift, the hand-painted lil bugger sports signature-Lunabee black-eye-drips, flame-eye-lashes and sharp-teeth, as well as a swell TOYSREVIL-logo at the front-tummy, and back of the head! This is a one-of-one edition, and unfortunately my dismal photography-skills could not accurately portray 100% of this piece's awesomeness!

This is my second custom from Sarah (first one being a contest prize) and will sit very comfortably and proudly next to my custom-Devil Baby Qee! I have a weakness for good custom toys, and this is an uber-swell piece to own, IMHO!

LUNABEE-CUSTOM-DUNNY-03

Go bug Sarah for a commissioned-custom piece of your own, or check out what she has in store in here online shop, and stay tined to her Twitter-stream @Lunabee_art - today is Sarah's birthday too! Happy Birthday Sarah!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK