Event Images for Neurana @ Vinyl On Vinyl / Recap by Gabby Tiongson

NEURANA-GABBY-TIONGSON-01
"We had the "Ward" prints on display for collectors to check out, the shirts were a hit during the event and canvas tote bags in which you have the option of letting me doodle on when purchased. When I started doodling on one bag, I kinda went on and on and I really had fun asking the people their preference of colors and if they wanted me to include anything in particular stuff like that." ~mentions Gabby Tiongson.
NEURANA-GABBY-TIONGSON-02
"I met alot of people and kept flying through the place. It was crazy and I enjoyed every moment of it! The gallery had people cater finger food and drinks. I was overwhelmed with the turn out of family, friends, and strangers. " ~adds Gabby.
NEURANA-GABBY-TIONGSON-03
"I can't stop thanking everyone who were present and everyone who couldn't attend but were very supportive during the preparations and just getting the word out that NEURANA was happening. So thank you again Andy for the love and support. I hope the pictures shed more light of what happened during the opening." ~shares Gabby Tiongson.
You need to make you way over to Marvene Munda's Facebook album for see the rest of the event images (all pics via). And as well head-on to the Vinyl On Vinyl Galery to see the exhibit in-person. NEURANA launched August 26th and exhibits thru September 16th. Congrats again Gabby!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK