The Most Attractive Zombie in The Zombie Pageant 2011 Is...

""I honestly didnt expect my entry to win.There are a lot of good entries on the contest.some of it i even "liked". thanks andy for the opportunity to showcase my art. im in to zombies so as soon as i saw the contest on your blog,i immediately prepared my tools and started working on my piece. congratulations to all the artists who submitted their work. we are all winners in my book. :D" ~shared Mac Volante, First Prize Winner for The Zombie Pageant 2011 ~ as voted by YOU, the Zombie-loving Public!
ZOMBIE-PAGEANT-WINNER
"This piece greatly reminds of Clive Barkers Infernal Parade by Mcfarlane Toys. It would almost fit into the theme perfectly. Very nice work, Perhaps heavy on the blood side, but excellent none the less. Congrats!" ~mentions Contest Judge Rich Dufresne of Imagination Asylum Toys.
zombie_32_01
"It reminds me of Planet Terror. It makes me feel that the idea of revenge can be very empowering but it actually eats you out from the inside. If you look at the bigger picture, thinking about revenge and enacting revenge seems actually worse than the act that incited the thought of revenge itself. 

Truly it fits the classic description of a 'zombie', one that is bereft of consciousness and self-awareness, yet ambulant and able to respond to surrounding stimuli. The other zombies still have other cartoonish characteristics that would make me curious about them but if I see this zombie, I don't even care what happened to you, I'm running the hell away from you!"
~adds Contest Judge Aileen Ye of The Meddlesome March.
zombie_32_02 zombie_32_03
"While it wasnt my top choice, Mac Volante's zombie is truly the gorry'st of all the entry's... its just plain nasty. It looks like somthing out of a resident evil game." mentions Mikie Graham aka zombiemonkie.
Thanks for everyone's participation, and for all the prize sponsors for their generosity! Til Zombie Pageant 2012 = Have a Great Halloween, folks!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK