TOYSREVIL Reviews Robotars DIY Edition


I review a Robotars DIY Edition resin 6" tall figurine designed and created by Jomike Tejido [www] - of which the colored version had been released - with this particular item donated generously by Vinyl On Vinyl as a contest prize for an online blog-contest I will be conducting in early-2012 (details on that later). Enjoy the review and do feel free to feedback here in comments or on my youtube-video.

FYI: Apologies for the reversed-image as this was recorded off a Photobooth-function on my Mac laptop :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK