Kaneda Jacket by Bandai to Celebrate 30th Anniversary of Akira

AKIRA-KANEDA-JACKET-01
AKIRA-KANEDA-JACKET-02

To celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Akira, Bandai is selling Kaneda’s jacket! There's the signature RED jacket (shown above), and a black-version to choose from. 69,800 YEN (approx US$899) will get you the jacket (but not the pants, I'm afraid - or neither the bike - you wish! lol). And as well go here to see the excitement of the 30th Anniversary (in Japanese, I'm afraid) … Gosh I am so excited over a piece of geek-apparel! LO

AKIRA-KANEDA-JACKET-03
(aaaah I'll be happy to score some metal pins instead tho! ;p)
AKIRA-PINS

Source: kirainet
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK