About That I LOVE ZEX Gardener Series 108 Vinyl Figure from Michael Lau x CrazySmiles

I_LOVE-ZEX-01

Remember that "Terry Richardson ZEX Gardener" teaser we featured not too long ago? Well it is not to be a 12" figure, but a 6" vinyl figurine to be had! Spotted on the Michal Lau Facebook are these two images of the upcoming "I LOVE ZEX" Gardener series 108 figurine - with a worldwide order online from March 1st to 11th on www.crazysmiles.com (much like CrazyChildrenKing, no doubt). Fro the image below (from 'Tomm') the figure is highly articulated (well, as much as a vinyl art toy can be articulated anyways ;p), so I'm interested to know - will you folks be interested to get this? And at how much would you be willing to part with, to own this? :)

I_LOVE-ZEX-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK