I Could Not Resist Buying These Dunnys This Sunday

MY-DUNNY-SUNDAY-SCORE-01

After blogging about them for so long, I'd realize today was the first time I had ever purchased so many Dunnys at a go - yes, you read that right, buying 4 x Dunnys at a time is considered "many" for me! Hey, not everyone has deep pockets or luck with blind-pulls, ya know? LOL

MY-DUNNY-SUNDAY-SCORE-02

Funnily enough, I had actually literally dreamt of the toy shop I visited at China Square Central today, the night before - and as I headed towards Ozzo Collection to share with Mike the details of my dream, these Dunnys somehow caught my attention, and I had felt I HAD to purchase them, in honor of my dream! (Ironically, Dunnys were not seen in my dream in the first place LOL).

Kudos to Kathie Olivas, Julie West, Sneaky Raccoon and 123Klan for such swell designs!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK