PansonWorks for Star Wars x PEPSI

PANSONWORKS-STARWARS-PEPSI-01

I've always enjoyed the character designwork of PansonWorks, but always seemed to fail at procuring their items (save for a couple of figurines which sadly have now been engulfed by my carton boxes at home). Also it is quite a task as there are near-always multiple figurines to collect in any series, so my shallow-pockets find the notion harder to swallow than usual.

PANSONWORKS-STARWARS-PEPSI-02

Nevertheless, this series of PansonWork with Star Wars and PEPSI looks utterly adorable and galactically-cool! Released no doubt in tandem with the 3D-re-release of The Phantom Menace, there are 12 designs to choose from, available each with a 500ml PEPSI NEX Zero - and dammit, I want them ALLLLLLLLL! (Yes, even JarJarBinks ~ lol). According to the flyer-image, availability begins Feb 28th thru to April 16th. And what's what about the "Big" versions of (155mm tall) Darth Maul and (130mm tall) R2D2? Anyone in Japan could do me the favor to securing these for me? :)

Source: RebelScum
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK