Toy-Review: Lucky Uckys by UglyDolls

LUCKY-UCKYS-UGLYDOLLS-01

Even thought I have blogged about and seen online images of these Lucky Uckys by Ugly Dolls on my blog before, today was the first time I saw them up close, and they are pretty delightful, and surprisingly "detailed" - for a make of this material and size!

LUCKY-UCKYS-UGLYDOLLS-02

Numbering 4 x figurines to a blister-carded pack, these "Pocket Sized Lucky Spirit Guides" come in 5 different colorways, in 12 Ugly Dolls character designs = which numbers a total of 60 figures to collect -which can be pretty confusing if you intend to score them a pack at a time, I'm sure!

But know that there exists a full set of 60 pieces (depending on your retailer/s) that you can score at a go, if that sets your toy-loving-hearts a flutter!

LUCKY-UCKYS-UGLYDOLLS-03

I got mine from Ozzo Collection in China Square Central, and the SRP was SGD$10 per. Initially I had wished they were slighty larger in size, but realize pretty quickly that already exists - in the (non)-action figures of which 3 series had been released! So this 1.5" height "works" for me now, as well reminded me of those wonderful erasers on my childhood! LOVE THEM! Go bug your fav retailers for availability now, GO!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK