TOYSREVIL Loved Trading Cards

TOYSREVIL-TC

Only yesterday I ventured to explore more of the boxes of my "previous life" pre-Stroke (which had all been boxed-up while I laid in hospital for Stroke recovery at the end of 2010), and delightfully discovered a couple of boxes filled with hand-collated and wrapped Collectible Trading Cards! Yes, in the early days of geekdom - before "toys" - I had been a trading card fanatic!

TRADING-CARDS-TOYSREVIL-01

I collected a variety of genres, from comicbook-related properties, to media, films, good girl and other sundries that comicbook-shop carried. I was insatiable for trading cards, truth be told, and had led my passion engulf me and my life, admittedly now. Decades later, all I have left are these pre-packed cards (there are much more to be had, mind you - including chase cards and loose extras etc) and I';ve decided to let go of some, and currently posted loads HERE on my Facebook-album, with more to come!

TRADING-CARDS-TOYSREVIL-02

Interested to score some of them? Drop me a DM on FB or email me direct at toysreviler [at] gmail.com and tell me how much you want for them (whichever you have chosen) and we'll work a price or trade (shipping costs will be charged per your country and separate from the proposed price).

Eventually I'll be listing them online for sales, but before then, hit me with your wants and we'll work it, yeh? Enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK