About That Clear Resin Mini-MadL from Mad Toy Designs

CLEAR-MADL

If this above image of a clear resin Mini-MadL gets your toy-loving heart a'pumpin', ready yourselves for coolness to come from Mad Toy Design! Limited to a run size of only 20pcs, these 3" tall hand-polished figurine will be available thru the MadL store for US$50 each this week. And this is just the "first round" of releases to come!
"First edition is going to be clear (as close to crystal clear as I can get them... I'm polishing each one by hand) and only a run size of 20pcs. I'll be selling them through my store this week for $50 each. Each piece will come in a custom gift box, with a signed & numbered certificate. Everyone wants to know when, but they'll have to watch my twitter (@madtoydesign) or "like" my Facebook fan page for the drop info…" ~mentioned Jeremy Madl. "…also if you notice some blemishes in that pic from instagram... it's rain drops... not the piece."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK