About That Glitter Lady Maxx from Max Toy Co

LADY-MAXX-GLITTER-01

From Max Toy Co comes this Lady Maxx figurine - with painted uniform, and it's clear vinyl body being in glitter finish! While Mark Nagata mentioned that this was a "NG Lady Maxx" - it was - to me - far from "No Good" (with the exception of the bubbles on the hand and legs) but an exceptional vision, which reminded me loads of Captain Marvel or Captain Universe, with the body as the endless stars in the blackest of galaxies = Awesome!

LADY-MAXX-GLITTER-02

The question is, will THIS be an eventual product to be released? And would YOU want one in the first place? Heck, I'm keeping mine like a toy-treasure, I am! Thanks, Mark!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK