Android Collectibles Seen at Mobile World Congress 2012


I got a headsup to this video above from Android-fans @dahem0n, @BoboDroid on my Twitter - which features a post-event video coverage / "look back" at the Android booth at Mobile World Congress (circa Feb 27 - Mar 1, 2012) which saw a series of colored-clear Android collectibles from DYZ Plastic (I assume) never been available before! @h1tm1t tweeted: "please release "Jelly Bean" rainbow set!" to @deadzebra, and I couldn't agree more!

JELLYBEAN-ANDROIDS-01
JELLYBEAN-ANDROIDS-02

Source: Android
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK