Anime Festival Asia: AFA12 & Announcing AFA Malaysia

AFA12

Anime Festival Asia announces their 5th show in Singapore to be held somewhen in November 2012 (to be known as "AFA12"), while on the same token launch the first ever AFA MALAYSIA 2012 @ Putra World Trade Centre from 9th to 10th June! Excitement for anime-loving friends across the causeway, no doubt! And looks like Danny Choo might be debuting something exciting at AFA MY? Hey, don't take my word for it, go experience it yourselves! LOL


I've had my fair-share of fun when I helmed my own table in 2011, and am looking forward to have enjoying my time at AFA12, meeting friends and soaking in the atmosphere, and yes, even buying toys muahahahaha = *NICE*

AFA12 @ www.animefestival.asia
AFA MY @ www.animefestival.asia/my
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK