Custom-Feature: Sleepy Time Owl & Dragon Dancer from Adam Greeley

"I know this is going to sound sappy, but the owl was done as a baby shower gift. I'm at that age where most of my friends are getting married or starting families. Not always in that specific order. Along with giving them a Costco size bag of diapers, formula, or baby bottles I wanted to do something a little more personal." ~mentioned Adam.
ADAM_GREELEY-Owls

Two new custom pieces from Adam Greeley - featuring the above SLEEPY TIME (for which the story above is for) and the below DRAGON DANCER. Only Dragon is currently available via www.adamgreeley.storenvy.com for US$65 (which is a real bargain, if you ask me). Very nice work indeed!

ADAM_GREELEY-Dragon-Dancer
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK