Gumdrops by 64Colors - Yes I Want Them ALL!

GUMDROP-COLORWAYS-01 GUMDROP-COLORWAYS-02

GUMDROPS hit Chicago and yes, I'd like to have two containers of them to keep please! Featuring multiple colorways of Marshall's bestie designed by 64Colors, I reckon you should stake out Rotofugi for snags! I don't know about you folks, but whenever I see a Gumdrop smiling back at me, I feel all warm and funny-fuzzy inside! *YIP-YIP-YIP* - says a Gumdrop! Or is it a *WOOF-WOOF-WOOF*? Now imagine a whole container of that muahahahaha

GUMDROP-COLORWAYS-03
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK