New Theatrical Trailer & Character Posters for G.I.Joe: Retaliation


OMG. I have nothing but expletives bleeping thru my mind as I watched the new theatrical trailer for G.I.Joe: RETALIATION (courtesy of Superhero Hype), and can without a doubt say I cannot wait to watch this! (I actually said that of the first movie too tho, so what the heck would I now for sure? LOL). Hey, 'awesome" just looks 'awesome' whatever the angle is, methinks! Nevertheless, check out the character posters for the main players posted below (via SHH):

GIJ2R-joes
[6 Joes versus 2 Cobras? Hardly seems fair, doesn't it? ;p]
GIJ2R-COBRA
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK