Companion Monsters in SG

COMPANINO-MONSTERS-01
COMPANINO-MONSTERS-02 COMPANINO-MONSTERS-03

Received today courtesy of my friendly neighborhood Mail Man (or in this case, "Mail Lady", who constantly asks about my Stroke-condition, so she rocks!) I opened a box from Japan to reveal the MANOTAUR and UGLY UNICORN set from Rampage Toys! Pretty quick delivery too! Having featured the pair previously, I was still amazed at the sheer size of the Manotaur! And the huge silk-screened header card was a nice touch, and as well I LOVED the lil'critter stuffed in the backpack of the Manotaur!

Check out more products from Rampage Toys at their online shop, including this pair at a swell price of US$110
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK