Neil Gaiman Says 'Make Good Art'

This blog is mostly about "what to buy", "what to watch", "what looked great", about all stuff NEW and RETROLICIOUS, and of course a heavy-tinge of my own beleaguered life, loves and toy-addiction (heh) … but for this particular post, I'd like to post something different - something you can't "buy" (but can "watch") and perhaps something to inspire to, to achieve, to work towards … I know I would be :)

Celebrated author Neil Gaiman addresses the University of the Arts Class of 2012, with a totally inspiring speech, and a simple message of: "Make Good Art".

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK