AC Mongrol by 3A Toys (June 15 pre-order)

3A-minimongrol

The Action Portable (1/12th scale) MONGROL from ABDC Warriors x 3A Toys will be up for pre-orders on June 15th @ 9am Hong Kong time, with 3AA members having a 24hours purchasing window, so no stress nor F5ing needed. The price of the figure is US$55 (does not include shipping costs) before the 3AA-discount.

Half of me is elated to see this figure being released in this scale, the other hap is truly dismayed and even displeased that this figure is being released in this size - if I had "knew", I would not have bought the 1/6th-scale edition in the first place, because I simply do not space to display him! But I love the big lug, so that's the compromise LOL

Nevertheless, this looks a swell scale to be collecting ABC Warriors in, altho I wonder how small Ro-Jaws would be in comparison tho… would be interesting to see of there is a 3rd variant edition (in addition to this and the "Black Hole" edition), something along the lines of GID-Edition, like in recent 'surprise' releases…
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK