New Colorway for WIPPO by Teodoru Badiu x Circus Posterus

WIPPO-VARIANT-1
WIPPO-VARIANT-2

Remember the WIPPO-WIPs I posted not too long ago? Creator Teodoru Badiu now shares with us painted snaps of the figurine made with Circus Posterus - featuring another darker 'variant' colorway of this 7 inch tall sculpt, with this to be a limited tun of about 100pcs. Availability details when I get them! Loving the weathered details of this particular edition, which reminded me of a giraffe I used to own and love!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK