Dester Commando in SG

DESTER-COMMANDO-01
DESTER-COMMANDO-03 DESTER-COMMANDO-02

Truthfully, I am not exactly what you would call an "active collector" in this particular genre of toys, but when I saw the ad and blogged about it, I somehow knew I HAD to own one! And when Dester Commando arrived at my doorstep today, opening it, a wave of emotions washed over me, likened to my childhood decades back, when I first laid my hands on quasi-Japanese designed toys (they were probably Made in China tho lol) which resembled Micronauts, but were not exactly, and actual came inside of candy boxes. The joy of toys was so straight forward then, a "gift" versus a "buy" .. but nevertheless, I am thankful for Star Case making this awesome toy for sale! Now to open it up … Heh :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK