LAMOUR Supreme for San Diego Comic Con 2012 (Part One)

MOTUKO for SDCC. Reverse colorway of 1st.

Reverse colorway of the first release of MOTUKO by L'Amour Supreme for San Diego Comic Con. Best of luck scoring one, if you can find it (Pssst#1: He'll be at the Toy Tokyo booth Friday afternoon!) … I know I would be tracking this down if I was physically in SDCC, but thank goodness I'm in Singapore, shored up at home and touching the laptop-screen ever so tenderly… and no, I will not tear, I will NOT tear… and then there's THAT double headed Hand Painted Resin Dinos made with David Healey! (Header card art by Nick Gazin) *FAINTS-from-AWESOMENESS*

Me and  @gregmishka @healeymade got a new resin for SDCC Hand Painted Resin Dinos! @healeymade art by @nickgazin
Pssst#2: Expect two more drops to be revealed!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK