Sketchbot V6 Pre-Release at San Diego Comic Con 2012

IMG_6022
IMG_6034 IMG_6051

Steve Talkowski will be pre-releasing his SKETCHBOT V6 at San Diego Comic Con - specifically at Dragatomi booth #4935, priced at US$35, in a version that tugs at my heart - a "cool gray" version with a Copic Marker - I LOVE Copic Markers! LOL
"I'll also be first up signing at Dragatomi's booth on Thursday morning from 11am-12:30p I'm bringing a few iPhone cases @$20/each and will have only six left of the translucent Superdeform Sketchbots @$60/each I had for sale at DesignerCon, so that would be a bonus for people to get over to the signing to pick up. If I can get it done, I'll try to have a limited edition print available as well." ~mentioned Steve.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK