Toy-Review: A.B.C. Warriors' Ro-Jaws by 3A Toys x 2000 A.D.


3A Toys' RO-JAWS is the second 1/6th-scaled action figurine to be released from their A.B.C. Warriors line, based on the 2000 A.D. series. With the pre-order back in March this year, two editions of the shit-shovelling robot was made available: The Regular (Green) and Black-Hole edition. No prizes for guessing which edition I ordered!

Shown above in front of the massive Black-Hole Edition MONGROL, there was generally minor flaws (loose arm/socket-connection and loose joints), and major props for design, make and the weathering is as usual, spectacular. Can't really expect any lesser from the 3A factory now! And I believe I am left with a genuinely massive smile on my face, as I am indeed proud to own the figure/s! Much more images HERE on my FB-album :)


Nigh recommended for fans of the warriors (of which I have decided to collect all seven of them!) and of 2000 A.D. in general, IMHO. And where else can you pay for toy-poop (and not in a novelty store)? LOL

Note that Ro-Jaws was initially priced at US$110 per - including shipping, and sans the 3AA 15% discount. Good luck hunting it down folks, and enjoy your Ro-Jaws!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK