I Am Your Plaything - New Works by Luke Chueh @ Rotofugi Gallery (September 7-30)

I-AM-YOUR-PLAYTHING

"I Am Your Plaything" features new works by Luke Chueh launching September 7th @ Rotofugi Gallery and exhibiting thru September 30th. The artist will be in attendance on Friday Sept 7 (7pm-10pm). This will be Luke's first exhibit at Rotofugi Gallery.

The nifty painting above of a Lego-character in dire-distress is a self-portrait, while the below is a WIP of his nesting dolls for the show.

Luke Chueh I Am Your Plaything
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK