Apecycling: Coolrain X JeAA R.A.D.C.O.M.

JEAA_APECYCLING_01

John Eugene Atendido Avila shares with us his most recent work - titled: "R.A.D.C.O.M. Apecycling" - whom will be participating this group exhibit called Bloom Art Fest on September 29th, billed as :the country's biggest art show of the year".
WHAT: BLOOM: Celebrating Creativity / 70+ Artists / 29 September 2012. On September 29, 2012, over 70 creative minds and skillful hands come together to celebrate, nourish, and exhibit the art and design of Cubao X. See it bloom again.'
JEAA_APECYCLING_02
"Been working on this since Coolrain visits here at PH for his exhibit on Vinyl on Vinyl. Was stoked by his work when i saw it in actual. I asked Coolrain if i could do my own DUNKEYS then I made my own interpretation of Coolrains' Art, Ape riding a long board, plus added my R.A.D.C.O.M. styled paint job and decals. also did Art piece for my mini board. And here it is my R.A.D.C.O.M. Apecycle. I used some found materials, epoxy clay, sintra board. etc." added John Eugene.
JEAA_APECYCLING_03
"I also messaged Coolrain Lee and forwarded some photos of my work and heres an inspiring message from the good guy: "I like cyber funk...I like robot arm. ur work is great. Thx a lot~ looks great!! i'll post my blog and facebook. very good about exhibition. congratulations" - Coolrain Lee" ~ (a) message like this from a fellow artist is really inspiring :D thanks for the support Coolrain!" shares John Eugene.
See more images of this build HERE on my FB-album, and check out his Facebook R.A.D.C.O.M. page here.Apecycling: Coolrain X JeAA R.A.D.C.O.M.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK