Artwork Previews for 'I Am Your Plaything' by Luke Chueh @ Rotofugi (Sept 7-30)

LUKE_CHUEH_I_AM_YOUR_PLAYTHING_01

"I Am Your Plaything" features new works by Luke Chueh launched at Rotofugi on September 7th, and showcases a variety of paintings and items themed literally after "playthings", with my favs posted here! The mix of both modern day desires and classic favorites is a decent mix indeed, pulling at any grown adults' heartstrings, IMHO.

Most are listed as "Sold Out" on the preview page, so do check it if you want your desires to be sated, stat! "I Am Your Plaything" exhibits thru September 30th, 2012. I heartell Luke might also be exhibiting in SG in 2013 alongside J★RYU, so let's all cross our collective fingers it happens!

LUKE_CHUEH_I_AM_YOUR_PLAYTHING_02
LUKE_CHUEH_I_AM_YOUR_PLAYTHING_03
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK