Seen @ STGCC 2012: Martin Hsu

MARTIN_HSU_STGCC_SIGNING_01

Martin Hsu signing at Ozzo Collection in the Singapore Toy Games and Comic Con, which happened the recent weekend, and saw the artist launching both his Dragon Boy and his limited edition print with FLABSLAB. As well Martin was at the Walk of Fame, signing and sketching up a storm for fans!

MARTIN_HSU_STGCC_SIGNING_02
MARTIN_HSU_STGCC_SIGNING_03
MARTIN_HSU_STGCC_SIGNING_04

I had a grand 'ol time hamming it up with Martin and had a swell chance to chat with him, although it bugged me silly I didn't have a chance to pick up Dragon Boy from the man himself … better luck next time, I suppose! Great meeting you, Martin! And hoped you enjoyed Singapore!

MARTIN_HSU_TOYSREVIL
[ Below: Gabriel Tiongson, myself & Martin @ F51 / Image courtesy of FLABSLAB ]
MARTIN_HSU_F51
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK