Wolf Children (Animation from Mamoru Hosoda)


From the director of "The Girl Who Leapt Thru Time" and "Summer Wars", comes Mamoru Hosoda's latest animation feature; "Wolf Children" - where the love between a human woman and a werewolf male leads to two werewolf children; "Ame" and "Yuki" - looking adorable running about in the wild. I am looking forward to seeing this flick (be it in the cinemas or on DVD) as I am a ready fan of Mamoru's work, and remembering the joy of tears flowing freely at the end of "TGWLTT", brought me emotive memories of a disconcerting sense of comfort ;p

Movie official website @ www.ookamikodomo.jp

The notion of wolf-children also reminds me of one of my fav comicbooks; "FABLES", whereby The Big Bad Wolf marries Snow White and they have a litter of wolf-children as kids, which too brought me joy when I read them, while, when they wolf-cubs anyways ;)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK