ASTRO BOY (KAWS version) for Oct 27-sale

ASTROBOY-KAWS
ASTROBOY-KAWS-1 ASTROBOY-KAWS-2

ASTRO BOY (KAWS version) is slated for an October 27th sale (priced at ¥18,900 / US$231-ish / Previously blogged) alongside other Astro Boy x KAWS themed apparels/tees (Priced at ¥7,000 each).

The pic above only serves to tantalize folks into having the figure in their KAWS collection, and as well serve as a lingering desire for me personally to have ANY KAWS figures in my humble collection at all (But I have some KAWS KUBRICK Bus Stops, so I'm placated for the time being lol).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK