Blackbook Toy Edition Deathshead in SG

BLACKBOOKTOY-DEATHSHEAD-02

Quick couple of snaps to share of my Blackbook Toy Edition Deathshead from Dave Flores, with more to come when there is daylight and my iPhone camera is more responsive (heh), and I cannot wait to share more, because I simply love this piece!

The colors are pretty emotive to me, harking back to a somewhat tainted twilight vision of the Mouse morphing into a deathshead after his kills too numerous over the darkened skies … of course I am over-romanticizing this, but I think that is what a good toy does, to help bring your mind and senses to another realm of fantasy, beyond just being a pretty painted plastic on show, no? Heh.

Go buy this edition here. The site is in Japanese, but if you are keen, try emailing them to sort it out - that's what I did! :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK