Fishtank Castle Annual 1983 by The Tarantulas

FishtankCastle1983
"Fishtank Castle Annual 1983 will be available to pre-order on Friday 26th October at the new location of Fishtank Castle - the URL of which will appear on the blog on the day. I will be taking a few copies to ToyCon UK in April 2013 - but this will be your only chance to get one before then. Pre-order will be open for 24 hours only - starting midnight UK time on the 26th (7pm on the 26th EST) and will ship in December. Price is £25 plus shipping." ~says The Tarantulas.
FishtankCastle1983Ad

This brings luscious memories of a past, where I relished "Annuals", when as a child in the '80s, there were more prevalent here in Singapore (need to dig out my 2000 A.D. annuals to "show-off" lol), and subsequently grew more and more rare, until such time when I am visiting at overseas, I would be scrounging for old annuals at old book shops and flea markets. I heart me my hardcover Annuals!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK