'Headspace' by Luke Chueh @ Moniker Art Fair, London

LUKE_CHUEH_MONIKER

Luke Chueh is currently in London for the Moniker Art Fair, where he'll be unveiling the first leg of his "Headspace Series", to which he says are "a collection of paintings that explore the things that I consider an undeniable part of my identity."

LUKE_CHUEH_HEADSPACE_01
LUKE_CHUEH_HEADSPACE_02
"At the same time, I'm bringing to Moniker the Template Series I introduced at my Contemptorary Art show. Like the original I'll be inviting the audience to participate while working on the series myself. I'm hoping the different environment/city/country/people will inspire me to explore the series in a manner I would never think at home." says Luke. "On top of all this we'll be releasing a silk screen print of Face Paint (Version 2) with Jealous Studio. We feel the image compliments the Template Series nicely. And I believe we'll also be experimenting with a 3-D printer for a possible sculptural release.

And lets not forget about getting some book signings done while I'm out there too. If you have any questions concerning my itinerary in London and my participation in Moniker Art Fair, please contact Shea/Ziegler at info@shea-ziegler.com. I hope to see you there!"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK