TOYSREVIL Reviews BlackBook Toy Edition Deathshead by David Flores


I have to state the video started out just as a quick add-on to still pictures which was the intended toy-review format, but I ended up yakking on (in my half-hearted-dullness lol), so here is the video-review instead of DEATHSHEAD by David Flores x BIC Plastics, and supporting images viewable HERE on my FB-album!

The question to "Do I Like It?" would be a simple resounding "I LOVE IT!" and this is something art toy collectors should have in their collection! Do note that this is the 3rd colorway to be released (out of 4 colorways announced so far), just so you know, but I;m sure you already do :)

DEATHSHEAD-BLACKBOOKTOY-VER-01
"The colors are pretty emotive to me, harking back to a somewhat tainted twilight vision of the Mouse morphing into a deathshead after his kills too numerous over the darkened skies … of course I am over-romanticizing this, but I think that is what a good toy does, to help bring your mind and senses to another realm of fantasy, beyond just being a pretty painted plastic on show, no?" (Blogged earlier).
Like I mentioned earlier in the day, you can purchase this Blackbook Toy Edition Deathshead directly here. The site is in Japanese, but if you are keen, try emailing them to sort it out - that's what I did, and here I am presenting the figure to you folks!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK