About That Bambaland Exclusive Colorway Ma.K Krote

MAK-KROTE-FUNTIONS

Scant days before their online drop on November 30th at Bambaland, 3A Toys unleashes a couple to heighten the desirability of their Ma.K Krote (I know I'M moved by them LOL). The above ad features "real light" and "rotating gun" features on the 1/12th-scaled + 11.8" tall figurine, while the "kicker" comes in the ad posted below, of the Bambaland Exclusive colorway Krote. Now the orange accented color has got to my toy-hearts, man! US$190 will get me some toy-lurving (along with yet another brown carton box lOL).

MAK-KROTE-BAMBALAND
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK