Autumnal Fiend in SG


I had initially wanted to ask Josh Pearce if the 'leaf' that came along with his Autumnal Fiend was a source of food, or a plaything, for the little chubbster, when I realized it does not necessarily matter, as it made me question and think beyond a swell-made toy figurine - which I feel makes a "good toy", when it makes you "create" stories in your mind about it - so this is fine and dandy where I'm at!

Limited to only 13 x Fiends, they have since been listed as Sold Out! … Now I'm waiting on for the DCon-editions MUAHAHAHAHAHA

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK