Happy Belated Birthday, Godzilla!

godzillas

It apparently was Godzilla's birthday on November 3rd (Source), so Happy Belated Birthday, you lovable beast! I would ask folks and collectors to raise a glass for him, by way of taking a snap of your Godzilla toy, and sharing it with the world #godzillabirthday (and send to me, so I can put it together in one sped lol).

And in lieu of posting a movie teaser for the upcoming Godzilla film (would've been a swell moment to release one, IMHO), here instead is an oldie but goodie montage of the classics (which I am tempted now to go find and watch again):

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK