Supergirl by Noval N. Hernawan

HATCH_COVER

Scored this sketch-cover from illustrator Noval N. Hernawan, with Supergirl on the cover of his blank HATCH portfolio-comic - I requested a sexy superhero-chick with a skirt (What? Are you going to deny me my otaku-ness? *cough*) and in the process scored a little doodle of my blog-mascot in character too! And yeh, I never did give him a name tho! (Although there has been an ongoing question on whether he is an "Alien" or a "Demon" … that question will be "answered" soon …). Thanks, Noval!

HATCH-MASCOT
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK