TOYPIXDAY: Sprogs by Cris Rose (Nov 21)

TOYPIXDAY-SPROGS

I have always loved Cris Rose' SPROGS, and was gutted that my nomination for his Robotones at the Designer Toy Awards did not help him in winning 'Best Mini Series'...

These self-made resin robot figurines appeal to both my aesthetic preferences and as well my love for mecha-nations! These three "visited" me while I was lying in hospital bed, in 2010 for Stroke recovery, and remember the warmth and joy when I opened up the box, and yes even took pics of it on my hospital bed! Besides setting up the Vinyl Hearts website, this gift of figurines in the "classic" TOYSREVIL Red and Black, was priceless, IMHO.

My sincere thanks again, Cris.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK