And The Winners for the 3A Toys Xmas Pudding Contest Are …

3A-PUDDING-BOSS-WINNERS

The December-edition" of VOX by 3A Toys is out, and looks like my entry for the Xmas Pudding Boss did not make it (not surprised, seeing the general level of awesome of entries who made it has left me utterly ashamed of my efforts lol) - nevertheless shown below is my entry (and the original unphotoshopped sketch directly below), and check out THIS Facebook-album for the ones which did! (Feel free to tag yourselves tho, thanks!) Congratulations to the winners!

The-Man-With-No-Words-But-For-The-Whistle-Of-A-Busted-Hose
[Entry title: "The Man With No Words But For The Whistle Of A Busted Hose' …]
NOM-ORIGINAL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK