"Dead Toy Soldiers" by Made by Monsters x Ron English

DEADTOYSOLDIERS-BY-RON-ENGLISH

The above image has be floating around the www for a couple of days now, but I have since gotten the product info straight from the folks at Garageworks Industries, so take note, people! Designed by Ron English and produced by Made by Monsters, they are about 6" long, and shown here are the sample prototypes before final production. Only 10 sets of 3 will be made available, at US$100 per figure! So I reckon you had better check with your fav retailer for availability!

Here's a "closer" look at the figures from the image above (which I photoshopped, myself):

DEAD-SOLDIERS-CU

(Cheers for the info, Chris!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK