GOODBYE2012/HELLO2013: Jesse Chagnon (of DoomKick)

TOYSREVIL: Share with us your most triumphant moment in 2012.

JESSE CHAGNON: Man, there is so many! 2012 was a great year from starting DoomKick to spending some time talking to Mel Birnkrant (Creator of the Outer Spacemen and toy legend) at the Four Horsemen’s Toypacalypse 2 back in Feb to hanging with all my pals at New York Comic Con. This year has been jam packed with so many great moments that I couldn’t possibly pick just one. I will say being featured here on your blog is definitely going on my list of great moments of this year though!

DOOMKICK-01

TOYSREVIL: What is your most favorite toy, or piece of art you've seen in 2012?

JESSE CHAGNON: I would have to say Bog-Nar from the Warlords of Wor line. Something about having swappable magnetic parts on a 5.5 line is very interesting to me, and it certainly helps that the sculpt is incredible as well. Runner ups would have to be the Glyos/Galaxxor crossover from NYCC and almost any of the art that Skinner has made this year. 2012 was also a great year for toys in general with tons of cool stuff (a small amount of which I have photographed here) coming out all year.

DOOMKICK-02

TOYSREVIL: What are you most looking forward to in 2013?

JESSE CHAGNON: In a word? Expanding! I want to take DoomKick to the next level this year with more interviews with cool people from the toy industry and soon I will be launching the DoomKick store which I plan to have some cool stuff for sale on all year long. I also have a couple of secret projects in the works right now that I can’t quite speak of yet, but I think/hope people are really going to like the stuff coming out of Rampageo Island and DoomKick this year. Also as a huge MOTUC fan I am eagerly awaiting Ram-Man and Castle Grayskull! Thanks for adding me to your end of the year celebration buddy! I hope to see awesome Toy R Evil stuff all year long!

DOOMKICK-03

TOYSREVIL: Jesse Chagnon is the owner and author at DoomKick.com. I truthfully do not have a habit of reading other toy-blogs, least we blog about the exact same thing, and I am avoiding Jesse's blog like the plague, because I know I'll get sucked into the realm of action figures if I do! LOL - Read him. Follow him. TOYSREVIl says so! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA (I so want an evil character action figure for myself it is ridiculous lol)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK