GOODBYE2012/HELLO2013: John Eugene Atendido Avila

TOYSREVIL: Share with us your most triumphant moment in 2012.

JOHN EUGENE ATENDIDO AVILA: Toycon ph 2012, One of the biggest event on our country. I'm proud to be a part of this event being one of the exhibitors. Showcasing my own designer toys, and meeting other toy/ art enthusiast. And also my custom work being included on the event poster.

TOYSREVIL: What is your most favorite toy, or piece of art you've seen in 2012?

JOHN EUGENE ATENDIDO AVILA: my R.A.D.C.O.M APEcycling, I was motivated to create more when I've made this art toy. With its original box art and the whole package. Actually they're all my favorite JeAA R.A.D.C.O.M (recycled and developed collected materials).

JEAA_APECYCLING_02

TOYSREVIL: What are you most looking forward to in 2013?

JOHN EUGENE ATENDIDO AVILA: looking forward on my art piece this coming Thailand toy Expo 2013, "Iron Missionary", also the Toycon UK 2013 QiQi custom fig, "real-time daydream manipulation". Will also have an exhibit of my art toys next year and this coming Toycon PH 2013 will sure be a blast. I've been productive this 2012 which might be doubled this 2013 more of JeAA art works!!! Thanks for the support !!!

TOYSREVIL: John Eugene has been steadily producing hand-crafted toys for a bit and even did a TOYSREVIL-figurine (which I reviewed HERE), and I would love to be able to see his work go further, both beyond borders and beyond brands, in 2013. See more of John Eugene Atendido Avila's work on his Facebook and RADCOM, and CLICK HERE for coverage of his work on TOYSREVIL!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK