GOODBYE2012/HELLO2013: Jon-Paul Kaiser

TOYSREVIL: Share with us your most triumphant moment in 2012.

JON-PAUL KAISER: 2012 has been a big year for me so there's been a few triumphant moments, from my first signings and releases with Kidrobot, to planning and launching my street wear label RhymeSquare with my great friend Chris and seeing that take off, my solo A New Hope show at Yoyamart, which went really well! Thanks to Kevin Winnik for calming me down when it started!!! Having a huge queue for my signing at the Tenacious Toys booth (thanks Benny!) and being nominated for two categories in the DTAs were both massive events and huge ego boosts!

JPK-YOYAMART
RHYMESQUARE-BEAR-TEE

TOYSREVIL: What is your most favorite toy, or piece of art you've seen in 2012?

JON-PAUL KAISER: MegaSeth custom by Lisa Rae Hansen for Dan Perry's Heavy Metal Qee exhibition.

TOYSREVIL: What are you most looking forward to in 2013?

JON-PAUL KAISER: I'm really looking forward to a few releases in 2013, particularly a couple that fulfil some ambitions of mine! I really can't say much more on that for now.

TOYSREVIL: I still remember interviewing Jon-Paul back in 2009, and having the opportunity to meet him personally in 2010 was a real treat! Check out more of his wrk via www.jonpaulkaiser.com, and CLICK HERE for coverage of the man on TOYSREVIL!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK