GOODBYE2012/HELLO2013: Keh Choon Wee

TOYSREVIL: Share with us your most triumphant moment in 2012.

KEH CHOON WEE: The most triumphant moment of 2012 had to be publishing my first sketchbook and having an art booth at AFA 2012. Have been procrastinating for the longest time so was really glad it finally came to fruition. Before this, i was unsure about how people will react to my art, so when the reception was pretty positive and some of the art pieces that i did got featured on some websites online, it gave me the much need motivation and confidence to do more in the future and keep improving my art.

GUOJUNWEI-01 GUOJUNWEI-02

TOYSREVIL QTN#2: What is your most favorite toy, or piece of art you've seen in 2012?

KEH CHOON WEE: My favourite toy of 2012 has got to be Fewture God Phoenix! it has always been a childhood favourite so was really glad it got released this year.

TOYSREVIL QTN#3: What are you most looking forward to in 2013?

KEH CHOON WEE: In the year 2013, i am looking forward and working hard to publish my second sketchbook for AFA 2013 and perhaps debuting in STGCC 2013 too.

TOYSREVIL: I remember meeting him for the first time while snagging =his artwork and sketchbook at AFA, and struggling with my walking cane hanging all over the place lol - Check out more of his work via kehchoonwee.deviantart.com and kartoonarts.blogspot.sg.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK